Welcome to your journey as a new parent! What an adventure ahead filled with raw emotions, excitement, unknowns, and dreams.
As you embark on this journey with your care prover and your Virginia is for Doulas Doula, you know that you have the absolute best team by your side to support you and your growing family.
In the moments of excitement… your doula team is there to share in that joy.
In the moments of unknowns… your doula team will be there to help you walk that path, find answers, and solutions that fit your needs.
In the moment of overwhelming emotions during pregnancy… your doula team will be there to help you focus those emotions to what will help you feel more in control, prepared, and secure.
During the last trimester of your pregnancy during tests and talks with your provider… your doula team will help you know what your options are.
That moment of ” is this labor? Is it not?” ” Why won’t these contractions progress?” ” When will labor start?” ” Im so done being pregnant, I just want to hold my baby.”
Your doula team will be there to hold space for you, allow you to process, give you answers and solutions to help progress or make you feel comfortable with where things are at.
Your doula team, will be a part of your family in this time, whether you are planning a medicated, unmedicated or planned cesarean birth.
Your doula team will help you in labor as things get intense and you and your partner wonder if ” this is normal”. Your doula team from Virginia is for Doulas will be there to help you communicate with your provider during labor to help you achieve the experience you are desiring. Most importantly, your doulas will also be there when the plans change, and you need validation, security and answers for what comes next and how to navigate it all.
Virginia is for Doulas is proud to work along side you as you welcome a new addition to your family. We know you want the very best pregnancy and parenting experts for your growing family and that is exactly what you can count on us for. With a sea of opinions for how you should or shouldn’t do pregnancy, birth and parenting, you will find in us support, guidance and a team of experts to help you achieve the birth you desire.
What to expect when you hire Virginia is for Doulas as part of your birth team:
- Expect to form a connection with your team that is unique and perfect for your transition from pregnancy to parenthood.
- Expect to work with a team that has a fabulous reputation with your providers that carries over to your birth room.
- Expect to see a benefit that is invaluable and makes you feel on top of the world as a confident parent.
- Expect a two doula team of experts to walk with you during the easy, fun and unknown moments.
- Expect peace of mind that your Doulas are the best at what they do, with out judgement and agenda free. Know that your Doulas have a working relationship with the hospital you plan to deliver at and the provider you have chosen for your care.
- Expect many questions arise during pregnancy, that your doulas will answer with ease.
- Experience peace of mind with access to your doula team by phone or email 24/7.
- Expect continuous labor and birth support from the moment you request your doula’s presence until you are settled with your baby in your arms
- Expect immediate postpartum support with feeding and adjusting after birth, through jaundice, nursery stays and navigating that first latch.
- Expect resources from the entire Virginia is for Doulas team that are credible and evidence-based.
Our Doulas serve families in Winchester, Leesburg and the Eastern Panhandle.