You cannot go wrong with taking steps before you deliver to have a better postpartum recovery!
Virginia is for Doulas offers more than a pick up and drop off service. We come to you, we support you not only through Placenta Encapsulation, but as new mothers and fathers and families.
Placenta encapsulation provides an organic form of recovery support for you, it is unmatched by man-made or organic supplements, because it is made from your own body. Many women consider placenta encapsulation one of the most important aspects of their emotional and physical postpartum recovery. Choosing Placenta Encapsulation as part of your recovery is one step you are proactively taking for a smooth, balanced postpartum recovery to help you adjust to life with a newborn.
Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation for women have been:
- Increased milk supply
- Hormonal balance
- Decreased postpartum bleeding
- Increased energy levels
- Reduction in mood swings
- Reduction in feeling stressed
- Feeling of balance
When you hire Virginia Is For Doulas for placenta encapsulation you can expect:
- A Transport Kit this includes instructions for properly storing and transporting your placenta, which can be done by you, your partner or a family member.
- Detailed Instructions for storing the placenta until the process is begun by our placenta specialists
- Assurance that the process is done right and we are encapsulating your placenta. Encapsulation is done in your own home because safety is important. Don’t worry about the house being clean, your specialist will need access to the sink and a small counter space which she will clean before and after the process. Our Placenta Specialists are certified in OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards and universal precautions to optimize the safety of this process.
- Insured to ensure that our practice is safe and we are following safe handling and processing and coverage for our team.
- Unmatched Support from our Postpartum Placenta Specialists not only for encapsulation, but postpartum as a whole. We are Certified Postpartum & Infant Care Doulas, so that our support can cover you start to finish from Placenta Encapsulation to optimal Postpartum Recovery.
- Contact instructions for after delivery and what to expect in the coming days
- Our products are packaged in a tasteful way to create a pleasant look. You can be as involved in the process as you like and by sending a family member while the process takes place, it can be done before you even return home form the hospital. Regardless of what you decide, you can rest easy knowing that your placenta has been processed with the highest safety standards, with care, and the professionalism that Virginia is for Doulas is known for. Questions about GBS and safety of encapsulation, read our response.