Comfort Measures for Labor Class
Prepare for your birth, your way!
Are you looking for a fantastic childbirth class to help you and your partner prepare for your birth? Look no further, our comfort measures for labor class will blow you away. Put the fun back in preparing for the birth you want. Tiffany, a birth doula of four years has been teaching childbirth education since 2012.
Here is what you will experience in her class:
- A chance to learn comfort measures from Tiffany and interact with the Doulas of Virginia is for Doulas
- Learn about the signs and stages of labor
- Learn when to go to the hospital/birth center
- Work with your partner on comfort measures for early labor, active labor and transition
- Learn and practice using a birth ball and peanut ball
- Learn and practice using a Rebozo for labor and pushing
- Learn and practice pushing/pushing positions
- Work with a doula one-on-one to write your birth plan
- A safe and fun place for you and your partner to ask questions and prepare as a couple for the birth of your baby
- March 12, 11-2:30 am
- 5343 Main Street Stephens City, VA 22657
- Class fee: $45.00/ couple
- Bring: Birthing ball if you have one, no other tools needed
- Purchase your ticket to reserve your space!
Register for your spot today!
Update: Class has passed, but we have several on our events calendar now!
Virginia is for Doulas provides Birth and Postpartum Doula support and Childbirth Education and comfort measures classes for families in Winchester, Strasburg, Harrisonburg and surrounding areas in the Shenandoah Valley. These classes are perfect for families delivering at Winchester Medical Center or Premier Birth Center!