Placenta Encapsulation In MY Home?
Helping you know exactly what to expect with our Placenta Encapsulation services and how our process benefits you.
Placenta Encapsulation in your home!
You're looking into Placenta Encapsulation to help benefit your postpartum recovery, excellent, now what are the next steps? As you near the end of your pregnancy, it is important to think about your postpartum plan, because that time period is a big transition and it is so important that you have support during that time.
- Step one is to inquire with Virginia is for Doulas and we will match you with an exceptionally trained Postpartum Placenta Specialist. Our owner, Tiffany will spend some time on the phone or by email seeing what your main concerns are for your postpartum recovery. Tiffany will go over the process with you, when you contact your encapsulator, what the transport kit includes and what to do with it, what Day 1 and Day 2 will look like, and she will answer any questions that you have.
- Next, return the contract and payment to the office in Winchester, VA.
- Once that is received your encapsulator will reach out to you and introduce herself and give you a little more information on what to expect when baby arrives and for Day 1 and Day 2 of encapsulation.
- Baby arrives: have your partner or a family member transport the placenta, in the supplied transport kit, to your home and put it in the fridge within a few hours. During day time hours, call your encapsulator to schedule Day 1.
- Day 1 can be scheduled when you are home so you can enjoy the benefits and knowledge of your encapsulator OR it can be scheduled when you are not home if you do not wish to be around for the process.
- Day 2 happens about 14-16 hours after Day 1. While your postpartum placenta specialist is there she is a wealth of knowledge just for you. You can sit in the comfort of your own home and talk to her about breastfeeding, postpartum recovery, normal baby cues and sleep, or your emotional adjustment to motherhood. She is there for you. She will leave you with suggested usage guidelines and be available for the next few weeks for questions.
Why do we only encapsulate in YOUR home?
- For Virginia is for Doulas we have found this to be the most professional and safest way we can serve our clients with Placenta Encapsulation.
- You know it is your placenta
- You know the process is done right
- You can participate as much or little as you wish
- You know the environment in which the process took place
- Most importantly, you have personal access to your encapsulator during your transition to motherhood. Countless times our clients have felt supported in more areas than just encapsulation because they have an expert in there home for a few hours during one of the biggest transitions of their lives. You cannot predict how your recovery will go, how your baby will be, but with this in-home process, you can predict that you will have individualized, expert support for your recovery.
We want to bring you the best of the best and see you flourish during your postpartum recovery and this is one of the ways Virginia is for Doulas does that.