Why We Love the Berryville Midwives
The Berryville Midwives are amazing!
Not many years ago birthing options for families were rather limited. In the last few years several options have popped up giving new options for parents in the northern region of Virginia. One of our favorite practices to work with is the Loudoun Community Midwives. About a year ago they opened up the Natural Birthing Center in Leesburg, read our interview with Wendy Dotson on the center. Many women in the Winchester/Berryville area also need options besides the hospital or a home birth, but travel to Leesburg during your pregnancy, especially at the end, is hard.
Knowing this the Loudoun Community Midwives opened up a Berryville office for their patients who are farther from Leesburg, but still looking to birth at their location.
Options are important!
What stands out about the Loudoun Community Midwives?
Midwifery Care, with the options of hospital or birth center delivery.
Woman centered model, with the security of a smooth transfer to the hospital should you need it at any time.
Midwives that work well with doulas
Midwives that align with your delivery goals
If you want to see the Natural Birthing Center before delivery, schedule a tour to see the beautiful set up.
Here are a few reasons why we love LCM
- They provide prenatal location options for their patients- this is easy for busy women or women with little children. Everyone loves saving time in the car.
- They provide Exceptional Midwifery Care with two birthing location options
- They work with an OB back up to allow your care to be with Midwives, but in close proximity to the INOVA Loudoun Hospital
- They have a great working relationship with INOVA Loudoun- this allows you to have well rounded care should it be at the NBC or the hospital Birthing Inn
- The Midwives love to work with Doulas
- Our experiences with them as providers in and out of the birth room has been wonderful every time
Thank you to the Midwives at LCM. We look forward to working more with you in the future!