Join us for our Winchester Childbirth Education Class
This class is perfect for families living in the Shenandoah Valley looking for a Childbirth Education Class to help them prepare for childbirth!
Our classes cover:
- Pregnancy: prenatal testing, discomforts and solutions, nutrition, preparing your body for birth
- Labor: the how, when's and whys of all things labor, contractions, signs & stages of labor, comfort measures, interventions, choices, making choices, supporting your partner, communication, comfort measures, labor hands on practice
- Birth: pushing, options, choices
- After birth: newborn proceeders, breastfeeding basics
- Postpartum: recovery, planning, what to expect
This class will help YOU prepare for YOUR birth, YOUR way! Perfect for planning a natural childbirth or medicated childbirth at Premier Birth Center, Winchester Medical Center, INOVA Loudoun or StoneSprings Hospital Center! All needed handouts and tools included!
Class Fee: $150